As a condition for access to the Hotel Crash Pad (hereafter “the pad”) offered by The Hotel Crew Pad Network, LLC, DBA “The Hotel Crash Pad Network” (hereafter “HCPN”), the undersigned (hereafter “the member”) acknowledges and agrees to abide by all the following provisions, and any and all other requirements outlined in the “HCPN Client Guide”, as well as any and all other policies communicated by any means at any time by HCPN:
1) The member agrees to sign his/her name, the current date, and his/her assigned room number and key number on his/her personal registration log sheet (or other registration log sheet as may from time to time be required by HCPN) located in the crash pad binder at the hotel’s front desk each and every time he/she checks into the pad.
2) The member agrees to return his/her assigned key to the binder at the front desk and to write his/her departure date and the returned key number on the applicable registration log sheet and to remove any and all personal belongings and items from the room each and every time he/she departs to go to the airport to fly a trip of any length, to work Airport Reserve, or to commute or otherwise depart the local area for any other reason.
3) The member acknowledges that failure to return the assigned key to the binder at the front desk as outlined in Provision #2 above may result in re-keying fees being charged by the hotel, and that those fees will be passed along to the member, and further acknowledges that failure to return the assigned key as required by this agreement and the Client Guide is grounds for immediate termination of access to the pad and loss of all funds rendered for access to the pad, as well as liability for reimbursement to HCPN for any and all overflow room costs incurred by HCPN as a result of the key not being returned as required.
4) The member acknowledges that HCPN is not responsible for any instances of photographic or video images being made or recorded by another member within the pad, even if such images are subsequently shared on social media sites or other public forums, and agrees to hold HCPN completely harmless for any damages, real or assumed, arising from any such occurrence.
5) The member acknowledges that HCPN is not liable for any alterations, curtailments, failures, or unavailability of hotel or crash pad services or amenities, and agrees to indemnify and hold harmless HCPN and its members, officers, staff, employees, contractors and affiliates for any damage, loss, injury or inconvenience arising from use of the pad, and to release HCPN and its members, officers, staff, employees, contractors and affiliates from any and all liability and to refrain from any public disparagement, defamation, criticism, or denunciation of HCPN or its members, officers, staff, employees, contractors or affiliates for any non-performance or unavailability of facilities, services, amenities or provisions promised, suggested or advertised in any communications or materials provided to the member or used in the marketing of the pad.
6) The member acknowledges that he/she is never allowed to bring guests of any kind into the pad, nor to allow anyone else to access the pad with his/her key or credentials, under penalty of law, and that access to the pad is strictly limited only to registered clients of HCPN.
7) The member agrees that he or she will not enter or occupy the Pad if he or she has been diagnosed with any type of illness, or has been advised to quarantine or isolate as a result of diagnosis or symptoms of any form of illness, or is experiencing or exhibiting any signs or symptoms of illness of any kind, including but not limited to sneezing, coughing, wheezing, sore throat, fever, gastrointestinal symptoms, or any other signs suggestive of illness, even if the member attributes such signs or symptoms to non-infectious causes such as allergies or allergic reactions.
8) The Member acknowledges that by accessing the Pad premises there is the inherent risk of contact with and infection by any number of potentially infectious diseases, including but not limited to COVID-19, and that under various state laws, neither HCPN nor any HCPN-associated individual or entity assumes any liability for injury or death of an individual entering the Pad premises if such injury or death results from contracting COVID-19 or any other infectious disease. The Member acknowledges that he/she accepts and assumes said risk by choosing to enter the Pad premises, and agrees to hold HCPN and all HCPN-associated individuals and entities harmless and free from liability in the event the Member contracts any such infectious disease by access to the Pad.
9) The member agrees never to exceed the monthly stay limit associated with the Access Tier for which the member pays each month (“Lineholder”, “Reserve”, “Part-Time” or “Drop-In”, as defined in the Client Guide).
10) The member acknowledges that monthly Access Fee payments must be made no later than 5:00 p.m. Eastern time on the first day of each month, and that payments may only be made electronically, by one of the options communicated via the Client Guide or other means, and that failure to pay on time will result in the assessment of Late Fees as well as placement on the NO ACCESS list until all Access Fees and Late Fees are paid.
11) The member acknowledges that any Deposit taken by HCPN is only refundable if notice to vacate is provided to HCPN in writing at least 15 days before the end of the final month of occupancy and if no violations of the pad rules have occurred, and that there is no guarantee of any refund or proration of any other fees paid, irrespective of the circumstances related to the request for refund, and also acknowledges that failure to properly notify HCPN of intent to temporarily withdraw from use of the pad in a particular month will result in loss of Deposit.
12) The member acknowledges that access to the pad is granted at the sole discretion and authority of HCPN and that any such access may be revoked or denied by HCPN or its representatives at any time. By signing below, the member acknowledges that he/she understands and agrees to abide by these requirements and any other directions issued from time to time by HCPN via email or other modes of communication.