- How do I know if there's a spot open in the crashpad? If the product is able to be added to the cart then there is a spot open for purchase.
- How do I get on the waiting list? Go to the product and click on "add to wish list"
- Do I have to send money in order to join the waiting list? No, you are never charged unless there is a spot available to purchase at the pad. You can join the waitlist at any time at no cost, if the spot is available you will be able to add it to the cart.
NEW YORK CITY’S
FIRST-EVER HOTEL CRASH PADS
LGA: OPENED 2/1/2021
EWR: OPENING 4/1/2022
JFK: COMING SOON
LGA: LAGUARDIA AIRPORT MARRIOTT
EWR: NEWARK AIRPORT HOME2 SUITES BY HILTON
JFK: TO BE DETERMINED
*** CLOSEST CRASH PADS TO ALL NYC-AREA AIRPORTS ***
“NYC FLEXI-PAD” FEATURE:
Access to all our NYC Metro Hotel Crash Pads — at LGA, JFK and EWR — as needed
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY INITIAL ACCESS FEE: $250
NETWORK MEMBERSHIP FEE: $50 (ONE-TIME FEE, FIRST MONTH ONLY)
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $150 (FULLY REFUNDABLE)
TOTAL INITIAL FEES: $450
- $250 INTRODUCTORY RATE
- $50 ONE-TIME MEMBERSHIP FEE
- $150 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
ONGOING MONTHLY RATE OPTIONS (SEE DETAILS):
LGA & JFK:
~ “RESERVE” (11 to 18 nights per month): $385
~ “LINEHOLDER” (6 to 10 nights per month): $360
~ “PART-TIME” (1 to 5 nights per month): $70 per night
~ “DROP-IN”: $275 annual fee for up to 10 “drop-in” nights per year; $475 annual fee for up to 15 “drop-in” nights per year
~ “RESERVE” (11 to 18 nights per month): $300
~ “LINEHOLDER” (6 to 10 nights per month): $275
~ “PART-TIME” (1 to 5 nights per month): $50 per night
~ “DROP-IN”: $275 annual fee for up to 10 “drop-in” nights per year; $475 annual fee for up to 15 “drop-in” nights per year
“NYC FLEXI-PAD” OPTION (OPTIONAL ADD-ON FEATURE):
~ $250 additional annual fee for access to pads at two airports (JFK/LGA, LGA/EWR, or EWR/JFK); $500 additional annual fee for access to pads at all three airports (JFK, LGA and EWR)
- By virtue of our Network structure, our clients will have the option of using our other NYC network pads in the event that they have trips or Reserve duty at an airport other than their designated primary crash pad airport. For example if you designate and pay for access to our LGA pad as your primary pad location, but you happen to be assigned to fly a trip or sit Reserve at JFK, you will be allowed to use our JFK pad in lieu of the LGA pad for the trip or Reserve period. The same would go for EWR once we have pads established there. This option will be available for an additional yearly payment of $250 per alternate airport (so an additional annual fee of $250 total for use of pads at two designated airports, or $500 total for use of pads at all three airports).
Thank you for your interest in our NYC-area Hotel Crash Pads. At LGA, we have pads available at the LAGUARDIA AIRPORT MARRIOTT; at EWR, we will be opening pads in the Newark Airport Home2 Suites by Hilton on 4/1/2022, and for JFK, we look forward to welcoming you a new standard of commuter living in our crash pads at major-brand airport hotel property to be determined soon. One thing to be aware of is that as part of our network benefits, you will have the ability to use any of our pads at any of the three airports, so you will be covered for any of your trips, whether they originate at JFK, LGA or EWR.
Details of the EWR pads are enclosed below. Please read this description carefully. If you would like to secure a spot in these pads, complete our online application and payment process here on our website. Our normal monthly rates for the pad will be $300 for Reserve tier access or $275 for Lineholder tier access (see further details below). The normal first month’s amount due is $475 for Lineholder access or $500 for Reserve access; those amounts include our regular monthly rates plus our one-time $50 Network Membership fee and our refundable $150 Security Deposit. However, we are offering a special flat initial access fee of $250, so the actual total initial amount due is only $450, including the $50 Network Membership fee and $150 refundable deposit. All booking and payment for the crash pad is performed via our website reservation and payment portal using credit or debit card.
We will be sharing details of the JFK pads soon, but those pads will work in essentially the same way as the description below for EWR. Details on our LGA pad may be found on our website at HotelCrashPads.com/NYC.
Also, if you refer others to us, you will receive our $100 referral incentive payment for each one who signs up with us.
EWR - HOTEL CRASH PAD
NEWARK AIRPORT HOME2 SUITES BY HILTON
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- Free hot breakfast
- Daily housekeeping service
- High-quality Fitness Center
- Full kitchen in suite
- Business Center
- WiFi access
- NON-COED — All-Female and All-Male
NOTE: THE SERVICES REFERENCED ABOVE ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS. HOWEVER, UNDER CERTAIN COVID-19 MANDATES FROM THE PROPERTY, LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LEVEL, SOME OF THESE SERVICES (SUCH AS SHUTTLE SERVICE, FOOD OFFERINGS, OR HOUSEKEEPING) MAY AT TIMES BE SUSPENDED, MODIFIED OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE, AND IF SO, THE HOTEL MAY NOT NECESSARILY ADVISE US OF THIS SUSPENSION. WE APOLOGIZE IF NOT ALL OF THESE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF THEIR VARIOUS SERVICES AND AMENITIES IF YOU WISH.
Our EWR Hotel Crash Pads are housed in traditional guest suites in the Newark Airport Home2 Suites by Hilton Hotel (https://www.hilton.com/en/hotels/ewrapht-home2-suites-newark-airport/). Our Newark pads consist of separate-gender (all-male and all-female — non-coed) one-bedroom suites arranged in Sleep Room / Day Room configuration. Each Sleep Room is outfitted with four sets of bunk beds, for a total of eight sleeping spots (see schematic below). The Day Rooms are set up like typical hotel “living room” areas, with couches, chairs, desks, tables, TV, etc., to ensure that an area is available for our clients’ waking-hour activities without disturbing clients who are trying to sleep at the same time in the Sleep Room. Our EWR Home2 pads feature full kitchens with full-size refrigerators for the temporary storage of perishable food items. Transportation to and from the airport is provided by complimentary hotel shuttle service. All other hotel amenities are available to the members of our pads: Daily housekeeping service (beds changed daily), free breakfast bar, fitness room, business center, crew discounts, etc. Our crash pads are the closest pads to EWR, with transit times of less than five minutes between hotel and airport via hotel shuttle service.
** SPECIAL COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS **
The specific services and amenities offered by the hotel may vary due to evolving hotel policies and/or government ordinances related to the COVID pandemic. We apologize in advance if the absence of a particular amenity that would normally be provided by the hotel creates any inconvenience, but we do not have any input or control over this, and the hotel also does not necessarily advise us ahead of time when they have to suspend or curtail a particular service or amenity. Again, we regret if any of these temporary modifications to the hotel’s services create an inconvenience, but we anticipate that all these items will eventually return to normal once the COVID situation normalizes.
Our Hotel Crash Pads are true commuter pads, meaning that the expectation is that you will bring your belongings with you when you check in, and take them back out with you when you check out, leaving nothing behind in the suite. This is necessary in order to keep the rooms from becoming cluttered and untenable. We will have more people subscribed to the pad than we will have bunks available, making it technically a “hot-bunk” setup of sorts; however, since the suite will feature daily housekeeping service, the beds should always be made up fresh when you arrive, and you should never have to make up the bed you will sleep in for the night (in other words, it will be just like checking into a hotel on a layover, except in a crash-pad type setup, with the potential of other crew members sharing the room with you). Additionally, to address the fact that more people will be signed up for the pad than we will have beds available, our guarantee is that if you ever show up and all the beds in the pad are occupied, the hotel will have standing instructions to place you in another room for the night at our expense. In order for this arrangement to work, however, it is crucial for you to recognize and accept that this is a true commuter pad, designed to accommodate your staying only the nights before and after trips, or for short periods of time (no more than six consecutive days) while on Reserve. It is not designed for, nor will it accommodate, full-time residential occupancy; the bed will not be yours to sleep in for the entire month, nor will you be allowed to keep your personal belongings in the room when you aren’t there. In order to ensure that the pad remains a comfortable and welcoming environment for everyone subscribed to it, there will be limits to the number of nights each member of the pad can stay there: 10 nights per month for Lineholder access, and 18 nights per month for Reserve access. Since the expectation is that Lineholders will only need the pad as a place to stay before and after trips, and Reserves should be utilized to fly at least some of the time when they are on call, these limits should be adequate to provide sufficient accommodations for everyone’s individual needs while also ensuring that the pad does not become overcrowded and lose viability as a short-term lodging option for those who need this option. In other words, this crash pad is intended to be a crash pad, not a full-time residence. While we realize this may be different from some other pads out there, and that there are pads that might allow you to stay continuously, perhaps even for a slightly lesser monthly amount, we also know that those pads aren’t in a top-quality hotel environment like ours and don’t offer the convenience, amenities, or level of service and facilities that ours does, so it’s a trade-off we’re certain you will recognize the value of as you become more familiar with our setup. To see some of the feedback we’ve received from current and past clients in our pads in other cities, please check out our Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/TheHotelCrashPadNetwork/ and our website at www.HotelCrashPads.com.
We offer four rate tiers for monthly access to the pad:
~ The “Reserve” tier (11 to 18 days/nights of access for $300/month)
~ The “Lineholder” tier (6 to 10 days/nights of access for $275/month)
~ The “Part-Time” tier (1 to 5 days/nights of access for $50 to $250/month)
- NOTE: The Part-Time option is available in limited numbers to anyone who has been a member at the regular Lineholder or Reserve rate for at least one month, and will allow a maximum of one night per month for $50, two nights per month for $100, three nights for $150, four nights for $200, or five nights for $250; this is a popular option if you expect to have mostly commutable trips during the month but also want the option of having one or two early reports or late releases, or would like an inexpensive “insurance policy” in case you happen to miss a commute and get stuck overnight unexpectedly.
~ The “Drop-In” tier (a set annual fee for up to 10 or 15 flexible “drop-in” nights per year):
- $275 per year for up to 10 “drop-ins” per year
- $475 per year for up to 15 “drop-ins” per year
- NOTE: The Drop-In option is available after at least three months of membership at one of the three normal monthly rates and replaces the monthly rate option
ADDITIONAL ONE-TIME FEES:
~ Network Membership fee ($50 one-time fee, charged in first month only)
- NOTE: The Network Membership fee is a one-time only fee and never repeats; this fee makes you a member of our nationwide Network, offering you the ability to transfer seamlessly between pads in different cities and also giving you priority over non-members for access to our pads.
~ Security Deposit ($150 charged in first month)
- NOTE: This deposit will be returned to you as long as you notify us of your intent to vacate the pad no later than the 15th day of your final month of use, and as long as you have not violated any of our policies and guidelines
TOTAL INITAL FEES DUE: $450
~ $250 INTRO RATE + $50 MEMBERSHIP FEE + $150 DEPOSIT = $450
“NYC FLEXI-PAD” (OPTIONAL ADD-ON FEATURE): $250 additional annual fee for access to pads at two airports; $500 additional annual fee for access to pads at all three airports (JFK, LGA and EWR)
- NOTE: The initial Access Fee of $250 (plus one-time $50 Network Membership fee and refundable $150 Deposit) is a reduced flat-rate fee compared to the normal full monthly access fee amount; this initial fee is always the same regardless of what point in the month you pay it or at what point in the month you begin access to the crash pad, and provides you access to the crash pad up to the normal monthly limits for the remainder of the month from the point at which you begin access. We do not prorate this fee any further based on partial-month access to the pad, because proration is already effectively applied to the fee in that it is already a reduced flat-rate fee. After the initial fee is paid, our system will auto-draft your payment card on file on the 27th of the month for the following month’s normal Access Fee. EXAMPLE: You pay on October 21st for access to the crash pad beginning on October 22nd; you will be charged $450 (of which $150 is a refundable deposit) on the 21st for access to the crash pad from October 22nd through the end of October, and on October 27th your card will be auto-drafted for November access in the amount of either $300 (for Reserve-tier access) or $275 (for Lineholder-tier access). If you do not agree to be charged the flat initial fee for partial first-month’s access, you need to set your start date as the first day of the following month as opposed to part-way through the current month, and find other accommodations for the portion of the current month you do not wish to pay for. You are not required to start access immediately and pay for partial-month access, but if you choose to do so, the initial fee will be charged for the partial-month access and your card will then be auto-drafted as outlined here, and no refunds of these charges will be provided. Also please understand that our pads tend to be in very high demand, so we cannot guarantee that a spot will still be available for you if you choose to delay your start date to the beginning of the next month. EXCEPTION: If you make your initial payment on or after the 27th of the month and choose to begin access between the 27th and the end of the month, your access through the end of the current month will be rolled in with your access in the following month, and the next auto-draft to your card on file in our system will occur on the 27th of the next month, for access in the month following.
NOTE: You can help us while helping yourself by offering referrals; we will pay you $100 for every referral you provide who signs up with us.