FORT LAUDERDALE - FLL - COMMUTER HOTEL CRASH PAD
HAMPTON INN BY HILTON - FORT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT/CRUISEPORT SOUTH
** ALL-FEMALE **
- Ten minutes from Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport
- One-bedroom suite with bedroom and living room areas separated by closing door
- Three bunk beds
- 24-hour complimentary airport shuttle service OR hotel-provided Uber/Lyft service
- Free breakfast daily
- Daily housekeeping service
- Guest laundry room
- High-quality Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Outdoor Pool/Spa
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Full kitchen in suite
- Complimentary guest parking
NOTE: THE SERVICES REFERENCED ABOVE ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS. HOWEVER, UNDER CERTAIN COVID-19 MANDATES FROM THE PROPERTY, LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LEVEL, SOME OF THESE SERVICES (SUCH AS SHUTTLE SERVICE, FOOD OFFERINGS, OR HOUSEKEEPING) MAY AT TIMES BE SUSPENDED, MODIFIED OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE, AND IF SO, THE HOTEL MAY NOT NECESSARILY ADVISE US OF THIS SUSPENSION. WE APOLOGIZE IF NOT ALL OF THESE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF THEIR VARIOUS SERVICES AND AMENITIES IF YOU WISH.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY MONTHLY RATE: $250 FIRST MONTH
NETWORK MEMBERSHIP FEE: $50 (ONE-TIME FEE, FIRST MONTH ONLY)
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $150 (fully refundable)
TOTAL FIRST MONTH’S FEES: $450
- $250 INTRODUCTORY RATE
- $50 ONE-TIME MEMBERSHIP FEE
- $150 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT
ONGOING RATE OPTIONS AFTER FIRST MONTH (SEE DETAILS):
- “RESERVE” ACCESS TIER: $385 per month
- “LINEHOLDER” ACCESS TIER: $360 per month
- “PART-TIME” ACCESS TIER: $70 to $350 per month
- “DROP-IN” ACCESS TIER: $275 or $475 annual fee
Our FLL Hotel Crash Pad is housed in a 2-room suite (separate bedroom and living room areas, separated by closing door) in the Hampton Inn by Hilton - Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruiseport South, a quick ten-minute shuttle van ride away from the FLL Airport. Transportation to and from the airport is provided by a complimentary hotel shuttle van that runs on a regular schedule throughout the day OR complimentary Uber/Lyft/Taxi service provided by the hotel. The suite is set up in a Sleep Room / Day Room arrangement, with closing doors between the rooms. The Sleep Room contains three sets of bunk beds. The Day Room is like any typical hotel living room area, with TV, couch, chairs, desk, etc., as well as a full kitchen. All other hotel amenities are available to the members of our pad: Daily housekeeping service (beds changed daily), free breakfast, guest laundry, fitness room, business center, pool/spa, etc. The hotel is also located within a few minutes’ walk of numerous restaurants and other conveniences, in an area featuring several hotels, the Oakwood Plaza and Dania Pointe shopping malls, and other major landmarks.
** SPECIAL COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS **
The specific services and amenities offered by the hotel may vary due to evolving hotel policies and/or government ordinances related to the COVID pandemic. We apologize in advance if the absence of a particular amenity that would normally be provided by the hotel creates any inconvenience, but we do not have any input or control over this, and the hotel also does not necessarily advise us ahead of time when they have to suspend or curtail a particular service or amenity. Again, we regret if any of these temporary modifications to the hotel’s services create an inconvenience, but we anticipate that all these items will eventually return to normal once the COVID situation normalizes.
This pad is a true commuter pad, not a cold-bed residential-style pad, meaning that the expectation is that you will bring your belongings with you when you check in, and take them back out with you when you check out, leaving nothing behind. This is necessary in order to keep the room from becoming cluttered and untenable. We will have more people subscribed to the pad than we will have beds available, making it technically a “hot-bunk” setup of sorts; however, since the suite will feature daily housekeeping service, the beds should always be made up fresh when you arrive, and you should never have to make up the bed you will sleep in for the night. Additionally, to address the fact that more people will be signed up for the pad than we will have beds available, our guarantee is that if you ever show up and all the bunks are occupied, the hotel will have standing instructions to place you in a separate room for the night at our expense. In order for this arrangement to work, however, it is crucial for you to recognize and accept that this is a true commuter pad, designed to accommodate your staying only on the nights before and after trips, or for short periods of time (no more than a few consecutive days) while on Reserve. It is not designed for, nor will it accommodate, full-time occupancy; the bed will not be yours to sleep in for the entire month, nor will you be allowed to keep your personal belongings in the room when you aren’t there. In order to ensure that the pad is a comfortable and welcoming environment for everyone subscribed to it, there will be limits to the number of nights each member of the pad can stay there: 10 nights per month for those paying the “Lineholder” rate, and 18 nights per month for those paying the “Reserve” rate. Since the expectation is that Lineholders will only need the pad as a place to stay before and after their trips, and Reserves should be utilized to fly at least some of the time when they are on call, these limits should be adequate to provide sufficient accommodations for everyone’s individual needs while also ensuring that the pad does not become overcrowded and lose viability as a short-term lodging option for those who need this option. While we realize this is different from some other pads out there, and that there are pads that might allow you to stay in them continuously, perhaps even for a slightly lesser monthly amount, we also know that those pads don’t provide the convenience, amenities, or level of service and facilities that ours does, so it’s a trade-off that I am certain you will recognize the value of as you become more familiar with our setup. To see some of the feedback we’ve received from current and past clients in our pads in other cities, please check out our Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/TheHotelCrashPadNetwork/.
We offer four rate tiers for monthly access to the pad:
- ~ The “Reserve” tier (11 to 18 days/nights of access for $385/month)
- ~ The “Lineholder” tier (6 to 10 days/nights of access for $360/month)
- ~ The “Part-Time” tier (1 to 5 days/nights of access for $70 to $350/month)
- NOTE: The Part-Time option is available in limited numbers to anyone who has been a member at the regular Lineholder or Reserve rate for at least one month, and will allow a maximum of one night per month for $70, two nights per month for $140, three nights for $210, four nights for $280, or five nights for $350; this is a popular option if you expect to have mostly commutable trips during the month but also want the option of having one or two early reports or late releases, or would like an inexpensive “insurance policy” in case you happen to miss a commute and get stuck overnight unexpectedly.
- ~ The “Drop-In” tier (a set annual fee for up to 10 or 15 flexible “drop-in” nights per year)
- - $275 per year for up to 10 “drop-ins” per year
- - $475 per year for up to 15 “drop-ins” per year
- NOTE: The Drop-In option is available after at least three months of membership at one of the three normal monthly rates and replaces the monthly rate option
ADDITIONAL ONE-TIME FEES:
- Network Membership fee ($50 one-time fee, charged in first month only)
- NOTE: The Network Membership fee is a one-time only fee and never repeats; this fee makes you a member of our nationwide Network, offering you the ability to transfer seamlessly between pads in different cities and also giving you priority over non-members for access to our pads.
- Security Deposit ($150 charged in first month)
- NOTE: This deposit will be returned to you as long as you provide us with at least 15 days’ notice to vacate the pad and do not violate the rules and policies of the pad.
TOTAL FIRST MONTH’S FEES DUE: $450
~ $250 INTRO RATE + $50 MEMBERSHIP FEE + $150 DEPOSIT = $450