- How do I know if there's a spot open in the crashpad? If the product is able to be added to the cart then there is a spot open for purchase.
- How do I get on the waiting list? Go to the product and click on "add to wish list"
- Do I have to send money in order to join the waiting list? No, you are never charged unless there is a spot available to purchase at the pad. You can join the waitlist at any time at no cost; if the spot is available you will be able to add it to the cart.
TOTAL INITIAL FEES: $525
- $225 INTRODUCTORY FEE
- $50 ONE-TIME MEMBERSHIP FEE
- $250 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT ($100 KEY DEPOSIT + $150 SECURITY DEPOSIT)
ONGOING RATE OPTIONS AFTER FIRST MONTH (PLEASE READ DETAILS BELOW):
- “RESERVE” ACCESS TIER: $385 per month
- “LINEHOLDER” ACCESS TIER: $360 per month
- “PART-TIME” ACCESS TIER: $70 to $350 per month
- “DROP-IN” ACCESS TIER: $275 or $475 annual fee
1) The “Reserve” tier (11 to 18 days/nights of access for $385/month)
2) The “Lineholder” tier (6 to 10 days/nights of access for $360/month)
3) The “Part-Time” tier (1 to 5 days/nights of access for $70 to $350/month)
- NOTE: The Part-Time option is available in limited numbers to anyone who has been a member at the regular Lineholder or Reserve rate for at least one month, and will allow a maximum of one night per month for $70, two nights per month for $140, three nights for $210, four nights for $280, or five nights for $350; this is a popular option if you expect to have mostly commutable trips during the month but also want the option of having one or two early reports or late releases, or would like an inexpensive “insurance policy” in case you happen to miss a commute and get stuck overnight unexpectedly
4) The “Drop-In” tier (a set annual fee for up to 10 or 15 flexible “drop-in” nights per year)
- - $275 per year for up to 10 “drop-ins” per year
- - $475 per year for up to 15 “drop-ins” per year
- NOTE: The Drop-In option is only available after at least three months of membership at one of the three normal monthly rates, and replaces the monthly rate option
- Network Membership fee ($50 one-time fee, charged in first month only)
- NOTE: The Network Membership fee is a one-time only fee and never repeats; this fee makes you a member of our nationwide Network, offering you the ability to transfer seamlessly between pads in different cities and also giving you priority over non-members for access to our pads.
- Security & Key Deposit ($250 charged in first month)
- NOTE: This deposit is fully refundable as long as you notify us of your intent to vacate the pad no later than the 15th day of your final month of use, and as long as you have not violated our key-return policy at any point during your access, nor violated any of our other pad policies and guidelines as communicated in our Client Guide, your signed Access Agreement, or any other communications from our company
~ NOTE: The initial Access Fee of $225 (plus one-time $50 Network Membership fee and refundable $250 Deposit) is a reduced flat-rate fee compared to the normal full monthly-access initial fee and is always the same regardless of what point in the month you pay it or at what point in the month you begin access to the crash pad, and provides you access to the crash pad up to the normal monthly limits for the remainder of the month from the point at which you begin access. We do not prorate this fee any further based on partial-month access to the pad, because proration is already effectively applied to the fee in that it is already a steeply reduced flat-rate fee. After the initial fee is paid, our system will auto-draft your payment card on file on the 27th of the month for the following month’s normal Access Fee. EXAMPLE: You pay on October 21st for access to the crash pad beginning on October 22nd; you will be charged $525 (of which $250 is a refundable deposit) on the 21st for access to the crash pad from October 22nd through he end of October, and on October 27th your card will be auto-drafted for November access in the amount of either $385 (for Reserve-tier access) or $360 (for Lineholder-tier access). If you do not agree to be charged the flat initial fee for partial first-month’s access, you need to set your start date as the first day of the following month as opposed to part-way through the current month, and find other accommodations for the portion of the current month you do not wish to pay for. You are not required to start access immediately and pay for partial-month access, but if you choose to do so, the initial fee will be charged for the partial-month access and your card will then be auto-drafted as outlined here, and no refunds of these charges will be provided. Also please understand that our pads tend to be in very high demand, so we cannot guarantee that a spot will still be available for you if you choose to delay your start date to the beginning of the next month. EXCEPTION: If you make your initial payment on or after the 27th of the month and choose to begin access between the 27th and the end of the month, your access through the end of the current month will be rolled in with your access in the following month, and the next auto-draft to your card on file in our system will occur on the 27th of the next month, for access in the month following.