- How do I know if there's a spot open in the crashpad? If the product is able to be added to the cart then there is a spot open for purchase.
- How do I get on the waiting list? Go to the product and click on "add to wish list"
- Do I have to send money in order to join the waiting list? No, you are never charged unless there is a spot available to purchase at the pad. You can join the waitlist at any time at no cost; if the spot is available you will be able to add it to the cart.
MCO - ORLANDO - COMMUTER HOTEL CRASH PAD
RESIDENCE INN BY MARRIOTT - ORLANDO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
NON-COED - ALL-FEMALE
ALL HOTEL AMENITIES INCLUDED
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- Free breakfast daily
- Evening social hour with free food and free drinks
- Daily housekeeping service
- Guest laundry room
- High-quality Fitness Center
- Business Center
- Indoor/outdoor Pool/Spa
- WiFi access
- Full kitchen in suite
- Complimentary parking
NOTE: THE SERVICES REFERENCED ABOVE ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS. HOWEVER, UNDER CERTAIN COVID-19 / PANDEMIC / HEALTH MANDATES FROM THE PROPERTY, LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LEVEL, SOME OF THESE SERVICES (SUCH AS SHUTTLE SERVICE, FOOD OFFERINGS, OR HOUSEKEEPING) MAY AT TIMES BE SUSPENDED, MODIFIED OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE, AND IF SO, THE HOTEL MAY NOT NECESSARILY ADVISE US OF THIS SUSPENSION. WE APOLOGIZE IF NOT ALL OF THESE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF THEIR VARIOUS SERVICES AND AMENITIES IF YOU WISH.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY MONTHLY RATE: $250
NETWORK MEMBERSHIP FEE: $50 (ONE-TIME FEE, FIRST MONTH ONLY)
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $150 (fully refundable)
TOTAL INITIAL FEES: $450
$250 INTRODUCTORY RATE + $50 MEMBERSHIP FEE + $150 DEPOSIT
ONGOING MONTHLY RATE OPTIONS (SEE DETAILS):
~ “RESERVE” ACCESS TIER: $385 per month
~ “LINEHOLDER” ACCESS TIER: $360 per month
~ “PART-TIME” ACCESS TIER: $70 to $350 per month
~ “DROP-IN” ACCESS TIER: $275 or $475 annual fee
This crash pad is housed in a 2-bedroom suite in the Residence Inn by Marriott - Orlando International Airport, 7024 Augusta National Drive, Orlando, FL 32822. Transportation to and from the airport is provided by a complimentary hotel shuttle that runs on a regular schedule throughout the day. This is a non-coed, all-male and/or all-female pad. We currently plan to open at least one all-female pad and one all-male pad, both in the same hotel. The suite is set up in a Sleep Room / Day Room arrangement, with closing doors between the rooms. Each Sleep Room contains two bunk bed sets (four total sleeping spots in each Sleep Room, with two Sleep Rooms in each pad). The Day Room is like any typical hotel room, with TV, couch, chairs, desk, etc., as well as a full-sized kitchen. All other hotel amenities are available to the members of our pad: Daily housekeeping service (beds changed daily), free breakfast, evening reception with free drinks and free food, guest laundry, fitness room, pool/spa, etc. The property is also located in a busy and populous area within a few minutes’ walk of numerous popular restaurants, bars, stores, hotels, and other conveniences.
** SPECIAL COVID-19 / PANDEMIC / HEALTH MANDATE CONSIDERATIONS **
The specific services and amenities offered by the hotel may vary due to evolving hotel policies and/or government ordinances related to COVID or other pandemic/health issues. We apologize in advance if the absence of a particular amenity that would normally be provided by the hotel creates any inconvenience, but we do not have any input or control over this, and the hotel also does not necessarily advise us ahead of time when they have to suspend or curtail a particular service or amenity. Again, we regret if any temporary modifications to the hotel’s services create an inconvenience, but we anticipate that all these items will eventually return to normal once the COVID situation normalizes.
This pad is a true commuter pad, meaning that the expectation is that you will bring your belongings with you when you check in, and take them back out with you when you check out, leaving nothing behind. This is necessary in order to keep the room from becoming cluttered and untenable. We will have more people subscribed to the pad than we will have bunks available, making it technically a “hot-bunk” setup of sorts; however, since the suite will feature daily housekeeping service, the beds should always be made up fresh when you arrive, and you should never have to make up the bed you will sleep in for the night. Additionally, to address the fact that more people will be signed up for the pad than we will have beds available, our guarantee is that if you ever show up and all the bunks are occupied, the hotel will have standing instructions to place you in a separate room for the night at our expense. In order for this arrangement to work, however, it is crucial for you to recognize and accept that this is a true commuter pad, designed to accommodate your staying only the nights before and after trips, or for short periods of time (no more than a few consecutive days) while on Reserve. It is not designed for, nor will it accommodate, full-time occupancy; the bed will not be yours to sleep in for the entire month, nor will you be allowed to keep your personal belongings in the room when you aren’t there. In order to ensure that the pad is a comfortable and welcoming environment for everyone subscribed to it, there will be limits to the number of nights each member of the pad can stay there: 10 nights per month for Lineholder-tier subscribers, and 18 nights per month for Reserve-tier subscribers. Since the expectation is that Lineholders will only need the pad as a place to stay before and after trips, and Reserves should be utilized to fly at least some of the time when they are on call, these limits should be adequate to provide sufficient accommodations for everyone’s individual needs while also ensuring that the pad does not become overcrowded and lose viability as a short-term lodging option for those who need this option. While we realize this is different from some other pads out there, and that there are pads that might allow you to stay continuously, perhaps even for a slightly lower monthly rate, we also know those pads don’t provide the convenience, amenities, or level of service and facilities that ours does, so it’s a trade-off we are certain you will recognize the value of as you become more familiar with our setup. To see some of the feedback we’ve received from current and past clients in our pads in other cities, please check out our Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/ TheHotelCrashPadNetwork/.
We offer four rate tiers for monthly access to the pad:
1) The “Reserve” tier (11 to 18 days/nights of access for $385/month)
2) The “Lineholder” tier (6 to 10 days/nights of access for $360/month)
3) The “Part-Time” tier (1 to 5 days/nights of access for $70 to $350/month)
- NOTE: The Part-Time option is available in limited numbers to anyone who has been a member at the regular Lineholder or Reserve rate for at least one month, and will allow a maximum of one night per month for $70, two nights per month for $140, three nights for $210, four nights for $280, or five nights for $350; this is a popular option if you expect to have mostly commutable trips during the month but also want the option of having one or two early reports or late releases, or would like an inexpensive “insurance policy” in case you happen to miss a commute and get stuck overnight unexpectedly.
4) The “Drop-In” tier (a set annual fee for up to 10 or 15 flexible “drop-in” nights per year)
- $275 per year for up to 10 drop-ins per year
- $475 per year for up to 15 drop-ins per year
* NOTE: The Drop-In option is available after at least three months of membership at one of the three normal monthly rates and replaces the monthly rate option
ADDITIONAL ONE-TIME ONLY FEES:
~ Network Membership fee ($50 one-time fee, charged in first month only)
- NOTE: The Network Membership fee is a one-time only fee and never repeats; this fee makes you a member of our nationwide Network, offering you the ability to transfer seamlessly between pads in different cities and also giving you priority over non-members for access to our pads.
~ Security Deposit ($150, refundable, charged in first month)
- NOTE: This deposit will be returned to you as long as you provide us with notice of intent to vacate the pad in writing no later than the 15th day of your final month off use of the pad and do not violate the rules & policies of the pad.
TOTAL INITIAL FEES DUE: $450
~ $250 INITIAL INTRO RATE + $50 MEMBERSHIP FEE + $150 DEPOSIT = $450
~ NOTE: The initial Access Fee of $250 (plus one-time $50 Network Membership fee and refundable $150 Deposit) is a reduced flat-rate fee compared to the normal full monthly-access initial fee and is always the same regardless of what point in the month you pay it or at what point in the month you begin access to the crash pad, and provides you access to the crash pad up to the normal monthly limits for the remainder of the month from the point at which you begin access. We do not prorate this fee any further based on partial-month access to the pad, because proration is already effectively applied to the fee in that it is already a steeply reduced flat-rate fee. After the initial fee is paid, our system will auto-draft your payment card on file on the 27th of the month for the following month’s normal Access Fee. EXAMPLE: You pay on October 21st for access to the crash pad beginning on October 22nd; you will be charged $450 (of which $150 is a refundable deposit) on the 21st for access to the crash pad from October 22nd through he end of October, and on October 27th your card will be auto-drafted for November access in the amount of either $385 (for Reserve-tier access) or $360 (for Lineholder-tier access). If you do not agree to be charged the flat initial fee for partial first-month’s access, you need to set your start date as the first day of the following month as opposed to part-way through the current month, and find other accommodations for the portion of the current month you do not wish to pay for. You are not required to start access immediately and pay for partial-month access, but if you choose to do so, the initial fee will be charged for the partial-month access and your card will then be auto-drafted as outlined here, and no refunds of these charges will be provided. Also please understand that our pads tend to be in very high demand, so we cannot guarantee that a spot will still be available for you if you choose to delay your start date to the beginning of the next month. EXCEPTION: If you make your initial payment on or after the 27th of the month and choose to begin access between the 27th and the end of the month, your access through the end of the current month will be rolled in with your access in the following month, and the next auto-draft to your card on file in our system will occur on the 27th of the next month, for access in the month following.
NOTE: You can help us while helping yourself by offering referrals; we will pay you $100 for every referral you provide who signs up with us.