- How do I know if there's a spot open in the crashpad? If the product is able to be added to the cart then there is a spot open for purchase.
- How do I get on the waiting list? Go to the product and click on "add to wish list"
- Do I have to send money in order to join the waiting list? No, you are never charged unless there is a spot available to purchase at the pad. You can join the waitlist at any time at no cost, if the spot is available you will be able to add it to the cart.
DENVER’S FIRST-EVER HOTEL CRASH PAD
ALOFT HOTEL - DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
*** CLOSEST AND MOST CONVENIENT CRASH PAD TO D.I.A. ***
COMPLIMENTARY AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY FIRST-MONTH ACCESS FEE: $250
NETWORK MEMBERSHIP FEE: $50 (ONE-TIME FEE, FIRST MONTH ONLY)
DEPOSIT: $150 (refundable)
TOTAL FIRST MONTH’S FEES: $450
ONGOING MONTHLY RATE TIERS AFTER FIRST MONTH (SEE DETAILS):
~ “RESERVE” (11 to 18 nights per month): $385
~ “LINEHOLDER” (6 to 10 nights per month): $360
~ “PART-TIME” (1 to 5 nights per month): $70 per night
~ “DROP-IN”: $275 annual fee for up to 10 “drop-in” nights per year; $475 annual fee for up to 15 “drop-in” nights per year
DEN - HOTEL CRASH PAD
DENVER INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT — ALOFT HOTEL
- Complimentary airport shuttle service
- Daily housekeeping service
- High-quality Fitness Center
- “WXYZ” Bistro/Bar
- Business Center
- Indoor Pool
- WiFi access
- Separate dedicated “Crew Lounge” meeting room for relaxation and gathering activities
NOTE: THE SERVICES REFERENCED ABOVE ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES UNDER NORMAL CONDITIONS. HOWEVER, UNDER CERTAIN COVID-19 MANDATES FROM THE PROPERTY, LOCAL, STATE, OR FEDERAL LEVEL, SOME OF THESE SERVICES (SUCH AS SHUTTLE SERVICE, FOOD OFFERINGS, OR HOUSEKEEPING) MAY AT TIMES BE SUSPENDED, MODIFIED OR OTHERWISE UNAVAILABLE, AND IF SO, THE HOTEL MAY NOT NECESSARILY ADVISE US OF THIS SUSPENSION. WE APOLOGIZE IF NOT ALL OF THESE SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE CURRENT STATUS OF THEIR VARIOUS SERVICES AND AMENITIES IF YOU WISH.
Our DEN Hotel Crash Pads will be housed in separate individual-gender (all-female and all-male) suites in the Denver International Airport Aloft Hotel (https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/denia-aloft-denver-airport-at-gateway-park/). Each pad will feature three bunk beds, for a total of six sleeping spots in each bedroom. The pads will also feature mini-refrigerators for temporary storage of perishable food items. Transportation to and from the airport will be provided by a complimentary hotel shuttle that runs on a regular schedule from 4:00 a.m. till Midnight daily. All other hotel amenities are available to the members of our pads: Daily housekeeping service (beds changed daily), fitness room, pool/spa, etc. This crash pad will be the closest pad to DIA, with transit time of ten minutes or less between hotel and airport by way of hotel shuttle.
** SPECIAL COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS **
The specific services and amenities offered by the hotel may vary due to evolving hotel policies and/or government ordinances related to the COVID pandemic. We apologize in advance if the absence of a particular amenity that would normally be provided by the hotel creates any inconvenience, but we do not have any input or control over this, and the hotel also does not necessarily advise us ahead of time when they have to suspend or curtail a particular service or amenity. Again, we regret if any of these temporary modifications to the hotel’s services create an inconvenience, but we anticipate that all these items will eventually return to normal once the COVID situation normalizes.
This pad is a true commuter pad, meaning that the expectation is that you will bring your belongings with you when you check in, and take them back out with you when you check out, leaving nothing behind in the room. This is necessary in order to keep the rooms from becoming cluttered and untenable. We will have more people subscribed to the pad than we will have bunks available, making it technically a “hot-bunk” setup of sorts; however, since the suite will feature daily housekeeping service, the beds should always be made up fresh when you arrive, and you should never have to make up the bed you will sleep in for the night (in other words, it will be just like checking into a hotel on a layover, except in a crash-pad type setup, with the potential of other crew members sharing the room with you). Additionally, to address the fact that more people will be signed up for the pad than we will have beds available, our guarantee is that if you ever show up and all the beds in the pad are occupied, the hotel will have standing instructions to place you in another room for the night at our expense. In order for this arrangement to work, however, it is crucial for you to recognize and accept that this is a true commuter pad, designed to accommodate your staying only the nights before and after trips, or for short periods of time (no more than six consecutive days) while on Reserve. It is not designed for, nor will it accommodate, full-time residential occupancy; the bed will not be yours to sleep in for the entire month, nor will you be allowed to keep your personal belongings in the room when you aren’t there. In order to ensure that the pad remains a comfortable and welcoming environment for everyone subscribed to it, there will be limits to the number of nights each member of the pad can stay there: 10 nights per month for Lineholder access, and 18 nights per month for Reserve access. Since the expectation is that Lineholders will only need the pad as a place to stay before and after trips, and Reserves should be utilized to fly at least some of the time when they are on call, these limits should be adequate to provide sufficient accommodations for everyone’s individual needs while also ensuring that the pad does not become overcrowded and lose viability as a short-term lodging option for those who need this option. In other words, this crash pad is intended to be a crash pad, not a full-time residence. While we realize this may be different from some other pads out there, and that there are pads that might allow you to stay continuously, perhaps even for a slightly lesser monthly amount, we also know that those pads aren’t in a top-quality hotel environment like ours and don’t offer the convenience, amenities, or level of service and facilities that ours does, so it’s a trade-off we’re certain you will recognize the value of as you become more familiar with our setup. To see some of the feedback we’ve received from current and past clients in our pads in other cities, please check out our Facebook page at https://m.facebook.com/TheHotelCrashPadNetwork/ and our website at www.HotelCrashPads.com.
We offer four rate tiers for monthly access to the pad:
~ The “Reserve” tier (11 to 18 days/nights of access for $385/month)
~ The “Lineholder” tier (6 to 10 days/nights of access for $360/month)
~ The “Part-Time” tier (1 to 5 days/nights of access for $70 to $350/month)
- * NOTE: The Part-Time option is available in limited numbers to anyone who has been a member at the regular Lineholder or Reserve rate for at least one month, and will allow a maximum of one night per month for $70, two nights per month for $140, three nights for $210, four nights for $280, or five nights for $350; this is a popular option if you expect to have mostly commutable trips during the month but also want the option of having one or two early reports or late releases, or would like an inexpensive “insurance policy” in case you happen to miss a commute and get stuck overnight unexpectedly.
~ The “Drop-In” tier (a set annual fee for up to 10 or 15 flexible “drop-in” nights
- - $275 per year for up to 10 “drop-ins” per year
- - $475 per year for up to 15 “drop-ins” per year
- NOTE: The Drop-In option is available after at least three months of membership at one of the three normal monthly rates and replaces the monthly rate option
ADDITIONAL ONE-TIME FEES:
~ Network Membership fee ($50 one-time fee, charged in first month only)
- * NOTE: The Network Membership fee is a one-time only fee paid by every new client in the first month; this fee is paid once only and never repeats, and makes you a member of our nationwide Network, offering you the ability to transfer seamlessly between pads in different cities and also giving you priority over non-members for access to our pads.
~ Refundable Deposit ($150 charged in first month)
- NOTE: This deposit will be returned to you as long as you provide us with at least 15 days’ notice to vacate the pad and do not violate the rules and policies of the pad.
TOTAL FIRST MONTH’S FEES DUE: $450
~ $250 INTRO RATE + $50 MEMBERSHIP FEE + $150 DEPOSIT = $450